The COST Action FACESMAP aims for a strong involvement of stakeholders throughout the Action lifetime. The aims for this interaction/involvement are as follows:
- to make sure that the research questions and approaches are relevant for policy and practice
- to provide opportunities for the researchers to get to know problem situations in different regions of Europe
- to feed back existing scientific knowledge and results of the Action to the relevant stakeholders
- to enhance effectiveness and impact of the Action.
For this purpose, the following activities are planned in the Action:
- Three European level stakeholder workshops (EU STH WS) (at beginning, middle and end of Action);
- A series of regional level stakeholder interaction activities in combination with the meetings that take place within the development of the Action (see Travellab section)